Tuesday, June 23, 2015

                                            A FIELD FULL OF SECRETS

I recently watched this documentary about this individual named Charles Maxwell, It was a wonderful documentary Charles is a big believer in crop circles and how they are created. Which seems to blow the minds not only of those who have seen them but also even the skeptical community. If truly a person's were to blame for creating these geometric marvels how come no body has ever caught any one working on the most complex of crop circles? and better yet why they seem to appear instantly in the cover of darkness, with creations spanning kilometers!

The way this documentary was portrayed was very unique to me, I could tell a lot of heart and belief went into making it. And not only has this fired me up to pursue even deeper into the realm of the unknown. I highly recommend this documentary, I was able to watch it Via Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment