Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Dylan                                             


Strange lights in the sky to unexplained high frequency noises, here are some of my top seven frequently observed phenomena that have happened over the past years that I have witnessed and felt, since I began looking at the stars.

  1. High Pitch noises, I'll admit in many cases of high frequency noises are apparently due to hearing loss, but I have never had any problems with my hearing so far. I experienced this before I actually saw my first sighting. There are lots of theory's to this phenomenon like becoming in-tune with the world around or the opening of your third eye. I'm not really big into all that but I do keep an open mind. I remember when they first happened at first it would be slow 3 second intervals of a high pitch ringing in my ear to some times longer 6 seconds. But recently I haven't had it happen for a long time. I once used the High Frequency noise to guess whether I would see something in the sky later that night by the intensity of the pitch.


  2. Sudden Darkness, This happened only once to me but I definitely think it's worth a mention. I was laying in bed I couldn't get to sleep, I have a skin condition known as eczema. I was trying to sleep whilst facing towards the ceiling all of a sudden it went black as if some body instantly covered my eyes. I couldn't feel any sensations all though I did hear a droning kind of beeping technological noise, judging by the echo it was quiet a large room. I forced myself to open my eyes just too see my ceiling fan in front of me.

  3. Bright Light "Window", Strangest most terrifying thing that I ever witnessed and felt was when I was living with my grandma in Kwinana, Western Australia. I had finished up outside and headed inside I was watching the stars for a good 3 hours. I decided to make my gran a cuppa tea and then I went to bed and shortly after so did my gran. As I was laying in bed wishing I had drank tea and not coffee, The house was pretty dark my grandma has 2 sets of thick curtains covering front and back windows including the sliding door. My room was near the back sliding door, I remember seeing a extremely! bright light shine through my window piercing the curtains and slowly moving down. I could do nothing but stare in fear as my heart rate and adrenaline started to take over. My bedroom door was open so I could see into the lounge and the light lit up the lounge so incredibly bright! it managed to pierce the thickness of the curtains not even sunlight had the same effect during the day. I wanted to get up and run to the window and look but too overcome by fear I stayed in the bed and just watched and yelled out to my gran!, she came running but by then the light was gone the room turned to darkness. My poor grandma thought I was having an asthma attack. Till today I wish I could have had the guts to look out the window. My grandmas house is situated on-top of a sloped hill and no car lights could possibly shine over the fence as the fence is only 4 feet from my window. I did how ever assume that maybe it was a helicopter with spotlight but I never heard anything just silence and the beat of my own heart.
  4. Signs, These occurrences among many other seemed to start when I first acknowledged that there might be something out there when I look up at the stars, I've tried all sorts of different types of communication with what ever might be listening. The first thing I use to do was talk to the sky and just let out everything that was on my mind. I have to say it is the most effective method I have used! none of this yaweh stuff. Just honest words & feelings. One time I remember grabbing a pair of TV antennas with a small dish on it and hooking it up to my walkie talkie. That was some what disturbing though, Didn't get any clear words of any sort. But I did point it at any thing that would move up in the sky, the method wasn't as good as I'd hoped. I remember after I would talk to the sky I'd see something I'd even have a crack at them asking questions that needed answer or ones that where hard to avoid. Like if I would see something I would say: "Come on I'm sure you can get brighter then that if you're supposedly so advanced." When ever I see anything I always differentiate whether it is an aircraft or satellite by analyzing the strobe pattern of rudimentary aircraft lights or the momentum that it travel's and if anything appears to be unusual I then decide to film it. It's all about the process of elimination when filming these U.F.O's. I've seen more than 100 planes and 200 satellites and I've been accustom to their motion you develop these, senses when you spend almost every night gazing at the stars.
  5. Eerie Humming, I'm not accustom to audible phenomena as mostly I witness visible phenomena, this occurrence has only happened to me once but not only to me but my two friends Jack and Dwight who were with me at the time. I met up with my mates and bought my Yukon 5x50 night vision over with me to do some sky watching they were new to the whole sky watching obsession but I taught them what I know and what to look out for. I was outside with jack and Dwight we saw a couple of unexplained lights. Dwight was fully immersed in the experience he reminded myself of me when I saw my first sighting he was slightly fearful but I'm assuming that would be a natural reaction, anyways as the night progressed we went inside and had pizza delivered as we were inside I decided to scare Dwight by saying some pretty spooky things that I can't remember now. We all got up and went to the bathroom to grab my phone cause it was charging and as we made it to the hallway an Eerie humming sound of the likes I'd never heard before when over the house and faded!. in my mind I tried to comprehend whether a heavy vehicle passing by could cause such a noise but I never heard it again that night. Me and my friends froze in our tracks as we heard it and decided to film outside again before retiring to bed.
  6. Fading Stationary Orb's, These are Extremely Rare!, due to the fact that anything within geosynchronous orbit should be moving. Anything explainable that is, the object appears as a common star but is not moving what so ever not even in the slightest deviation from its current spot in the sky but from further observation It fades and disappears never to be seen in that location again. I've witnessed only a handful of these Orbs and only been able to film one of them to date. It is true that if an object is at a further distance away that it appears not to move at all. None of the man made satellites I've seen have ever showed this kind of characteristic.
  7. Red Blob in the sky. I witnessed this whilst in the early stages of pursuing sky watching. I remember speaking my mind talking about current world
    wide devastation's and then I decided to try something a bit unorthodox, I knew about the race known as the reptilians and how they are supposedly feared because of their barbaric ways, I decided to taunt them sort of be-little them but was that a mistake I'm not sure to be honest but I did see this dark red cloud appear kind of looked like a blob and it immediately faded and dissipated on the spot with in two seconds it was gone! It was a clear night no clouds at all I can't even describe in detail as it was gone within seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment