Tuesday, June 30, 2015


Video Below



Using Google Sketchup I decided to make a Digital Night vision that would support the needs of my specifications. This is just a bit of creativity, sadly I couldn't possibly get a custom night vision designed to my exact specifications but this is what I'd want.

  • 1280x720 Video Quality
  • Inbuilt SD capacity 35gb
  • Optical Focus 10x
  • Digital Focus 3x
  • Auto and Manual Focusing 
  • Video/out
  • 30fps Video
  • 100 lines per MM, Tube Clarity and Sharpness.
  • Adjustable 4x50mm to 14x50mm
This design is only fictional but if this was possible It would cost at least $3000.00 give or take. But the recording potential and clarity would make it an extremely powerful Digital Night Vision for recording the stars and other strange unexplained objects.

Gen 3 night vision military grade are extremely Expensive, but we consumers mainly get access to Gen 1 and Gen 2, give or take the ones that say they preform like a generation 2.

Although recently I've had my eye's set on a (Canon D6) DSLR, The ISO on that camera is absolutely phenomenal!, it's worth around $1,200.00. I'm currently in the process of discussing it with a fellow youtuber, if it would be worth purchasing the Canon over the Bushnell Equinox Z.

If anyone has any expertise in Night Vision Technologies feel free to comment below and help me out cheers! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment