Sunday, June 28, 2015

Documentary


This Documentary is 2 hours long, Alexi and I decided to have a look, It was very Eye opening to say the least. The information in the documentary to me, felt as if the stuff being portrayed was information I already knew but none the less the emotion put towards a means was very breath taking. I do understand that our planet is facing a catastrophe if we do not change out ways!

Sorry to sound so taboo, But really I guess we are the way we are and change isn't so readily available. Change to us takes it's time just as evolution took it's sweet time to get us where we are now if you believe in that analogy. I really enjoyed all the information regarding the Torus, something I felt i had not ever known about till I watched this documentary it is definitely worth watch! 

It doesn't matter whether your beliefs are different in things going on in the world, we all want the same outcome at the end of the day.
and this is what we all have in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment