Saturday, June 27, 2015


As most of you have been aware of recent, That Venus and Jupiter are right next to each other from our perspectives! I have never seen two planetary body's come so close together in the night sky in all my life, I'm going to take photo's of the planets as they get closer and closer, and I have consulted my Stellarium Program and have seen their paths predicted in the next couple of days.

Photo I took 27-jun-2015
My camera quality on my mobile is far from perfect and I have no other cameras as of yet, but I will make do with what I have. Here are some more pictures of how close Jupiter and Venus will get.

From the picture above, this is what we will most likely see, I'm not to sure if when they come closest on the 30th June 2015 if we will be able to distinguish if they are two separate balls of light in the sky or come together to give the impression of one bright object to our perspective!
30th June 2015

This is exciting for me just wish I had a telescope, Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment