Friday, June 26, 2015

With Digital Zoom and Inbuilt Video Recording!
I've been searching countless website's looking up the specifics of each night vision! because I want the best video quality. And unlike previous attempts filming Unidentified objects in the sky. I want more magnification! I've become interested in not only recording what I've seen but look deeper into space. 

It's Field of View is: ft@1000yds/m@1000m,
it takes however 4 - AA batteries so I'm thinking of purchasing some Rechargeable AA's so I don't have to keep buying disposable AA's. 

Inbuilt Video capture/Picture: it supposedly supports an SD card up to 32gb.
Records and takes photo's at 640 x 480 Resolution. I have looked far an wide for a digital night vision that can record at the least in 720p but have yet to find one. But for all intensive purposes the zoom and the 6x50 should make up for the 480p resolution of the monocular. This monocular also records in day time in colour, which I found quiet interesting



Important Aspects to have a Monocular for U.F.O hunting are

These sum up most of the requirements for a good stargazing monocular, does the Bushnell equinox come close? well It matches most of the aspects but video quality to me is a huge concern! I want to be able to upload videos in at least 720p for my youtube so I can satisfy the people who always hate bad video quality.

The zoom on the other hand is *Digital* so basically it's going to zoom in on the relative pixels all ready displayed on the screen that's why i'd prefer an *Optical* Zoom over Digital any day. Cause I can't imagine Zooming in on a 640x480 Video with only digital.

But however if I can't find anything else I'll go with this :)
              

1 comment:

  1. I agree, could you tell me what camera you use on your videos of large parts of the night sky. Thanks

    ReplyDelete