Thursday, June 25, 2015

Documentary

Alexi and I enjoyed this documentary, although it was a bit slow not as fast paced as most documentaries but it was worth watching, the documentary goes into deep detail about each individual sighting. My most favorite part of the documentary that captured me and immersed me was the Rendlesham U.F.O Sighting,The Triangle Craft was glowing in the animated representation. It was totally different to the triangle I saw but what stood out the most is the person who was walking around the craft and taking notes of the craft and drew some symbols that were on the outer side of the craft!.
These Symbols or Glyph's are unknown to human translation as I've already tried going through Ancient Egyptian and Mayan to see if there was any correlation between each Glyph. But one symbol stood out the most, was the Top Middle Symbol, I went through a couple Egyptian Hieroglyphs on the Wikipedia page and noticed that the symbol flipped upside down meant 

"Djed"  
Which means several things in Egyptian, stable,enduring and domination.
Considering the glyph is in the center I'd say it's most likely stability but I'm probably wrong and this language is of it's own unique origin with no ties to any previous earth culture language. No other Glyph matches anything I've found so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment